1. Keep your skin hydrated by using a daily moisturizer with hyaluronic acid.
2. Exfoliate at least once a week to get rid of dead skin cells and keep your skin smooth.
3. Use a heavier, oil-based moisturizer that will protect your skin from the colder temperatures.
4. Don’t forget to wear sunscreen since the sun’s UV rays are just as strong in the fall.
5. Always take off your makeup before going to bed so that it doesn't clog your pores.
6. Eat foods with plenty of antioxidants like blueberries, broccoli, and sweet potatoes to give your skin the boost it needs.
7. Make sure to use a lip balm to keep your lips hydrated and crack-free.
8. Use a deep-cleansing mask at least once a week to maintain clear skin.
9. Add a face oil to your nighttime routine to help fight dryness.
10. Don’t forget to take care of your neck and chest, since they can be prone to dryness as well.